Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kelly's 2010 Goals:

1. Read a book. This may sound simple to most of you, but for me, this would be an accomplishment! First on the list... The Shack.
2. Include my kids more in what I do. For example, let them vacuum and sweep while I do dishes, or let them crack one or two eggs into a bowl while I cook dinner... or something.
3. Take more pictures, and take them well. This may involve a photography lesson from my gifted brother Jeremy.
4. Lose the gut. Begin with correcting bad eating habits, like ice cream after breakfast or always eating the rest of the food off my kids' plates. Then I shall foster good habits, such as taking long walks, and eating masses of vegetables and fruit every day. (In varied colors and smells). Then, if necessary, a corset.
5. Get OUT more! Maybe its the fact that I have spent the past two weeks quarantining my family so we don't share our sore throats, but I am dying to get out and LIVE!

2 comments:

cindy said...

"the shack" is sitting on ian's little laundry pile waiting for you. you could walk on over with i & a, take pictures on the way, to pick up the book, thus accomplishing all of your goals.

The Weeda's said...

Another book suggestion is Francine Rivers "Redeeming Love". Let me know how you like "The Shack" I'd like to read it sometime in my spare time. :)