My friend Melissa has known me her whole life. I have known her since I was one year old. That would obviously make her the longest-running friend I have, and she visited me in Blaine today! It has been so fun growing in our friendship as the years have gone on, and discovering the many ways we're alike, not only between the two of us, but also between our kids! It was a great day catching up, playing at the park, eating DELICIOUS homemade flatbread chicken salad sandwiches, and just enjoying a beautiful sunny day. I love how she and I always fall into a natural conversation, despite how long its been since we've seen each other... this time 9 months since we last saw each other. I think its been overall just a fun experience for both of us (ok I can only speak for myself here) to see each other grow up, get married, raise a family, and follow Christ the whole way through it. What a fun adventure, and way to share life with someone. :)


1 comment:
I just got onto my blog and saw this, aww, I loved hanging out with you and the kids, they are darling and I love being able to see them grow. I love these pictures of the boys, they are so funny! what a great day. and if anyone is reading this comment Kelly made the delightful flatbread :) I'm still waiting for the recipe :)
Love you and love your kids! what a wonderful day together.
Post a Comment