Scene: Monday night, almost asleep and in bed, lying next to my husband Aaron who should be asleep two hours ago. We have been contemplating the idea of changing the name of our cafe to either a) something more modern, or b) something that fits us or the area in which we live."Haha hehe ha hmm..." I giggled.
"What." said Aaron.
"We should call our cafe CAFE BIBLE. Hehe... or maybe SALVATION CAFE." I said. "We could be like 'Hey! Come get a latte and wash your sins away!' "
"Yeah, and we could sell Testa-mints," responded Aaron.
A minute later...
"Haha! Testa-mints!"
2 Minutes later...
"Hey, would you like to circum-size that?" I laughed.
Shockingly, Aaron gets my joke. "So, are you asking if I want the smaller meal?"
"Yep."
"Nice."
5 Minutes later, after much silence and snoring from the other side of the bed...
"Hehe ha ha ha HA! Hmm..... he he he he he he."
"Honey, go to bed." snored Aaron.
" I can't!"
"Are you still thinking about the mints."
"Hehe he ha ha ha ha."
"Go to bed."
And really, that was the end of it.
2 comments:
Kelly~ you make me laugh out loud! Glad to see you kids are having so much fun in bed.
i am laughing out loud...again.
Post a Comment