Alphabet meme from Bridget.
A - Attached or single: Attached a.k.a. married to Aaron almost 4 years!
B - Best Friend: my family mostly
C - Cake or Pie: Funfetti Cake w/ Funfetti Icing, and Vanilla Ice Cream (not Vanilla BEAN!)
D - Day of the Week: Thursday. I love looking forward to Friday!
E - Essential Item: Its really a toss-up between Moisturizer and H20
F - Favorite Color: Kelly Green... well really, any Green except for Forest Green. And I had the realization today why like Green so much... its so full of LIFE!
G - Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Chocolate Covered Gummi Bears, ideally.
H - Home town: Edmonds, WA
I - Indulgences: Doughnuts lately. Chocolate, Cream-filled heaven. Or a good ol' fashioned with coffee.
J - January or July?: July.
K - Kids: 2-year-old Ian and 0-year-old-anyone-have-suggestions-for-names???
L - Life is incomplete without: a supportive family and good friends.
M - Marriage Date: August 1
N - Number of Siblings: 1 Bro, Jeremy (And my in-laws Deena, Amanda and Mike)
O - Oranges or Apples: Golden Delicious Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: bad spelling.
Q - Quote: "It's so damn hot. Milk was a bad idea!" (I know, its the first time a naughty word has appeared on my blog. But that quote is do d.... hilarious!!! Especially coming from Will Ferrell))
R - Reason To Smile: Moving to an apartment with a DISHWASHER and LAUNDRY!!!
S - Season: Autumn. I have the coloring, I love the season, I might as well be named Autumn.
T - Tag Three: Abbey, Becky, Nadeen... my sistas from Edmonds!
U - Unknown fact about me: This one's a hard one! I guess one is that I don't floss every day. I really should. I actually haven't been to the dentist since college. Also, I love the smell of cigars and pipe tobacco, gasoline, paint, rubber cement, sharpie markers, and those awesome smelly markers we used to use in elementary school. Don't worry, I'm not an inhaler. I just enjoy the aroma.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Omnivore all the way, but sometimes I think I should go vegetarian.
W - Worst Habit: interrupting people! Sorry!
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Rays of sun gently tanning my albino shins... I am so white right now!!!
Y - Your favorite food: Hmm... I'd say Panang Curry if it weren't for the comfort of just a simple Chicken and Bean burrito with Lettuce, Hot Salsa, Nonfat Sour Cream and homemade Guacamole!
Z - Zodiac Sign: No, I don't think bears know sign language.
2 comments:
Gues what, Kelly. We went to a 4th of July block party just now and met some new neighbors across the street. They have two boys and a baby girl named.....Philena!!! Well, you asked for suggestions!
Have a great 4th of July
Love
Grandpa PHIL and Grandma Ann
you said it .... how about autumn.
Post a Comment