- Endured running our cafe on the busiest day of the year, the 4th of July
- Walked on stilts in the parade (no not me, Aaron)
- Attended I don't know how many bridal showers (no not Aaron, me)
- Helped plan a bachelorette party
- Bridesmaid(tron) in cousin's wedding (Aaron's cousin Sarah)
- Played violin in Sarah's wedding
- Had brideswhale dress fitted to gigantic tummy (mine)
- Moved to a new apartment
- Cleaned old apartment
- Cleaned new apartment
- Sat down a lot in between
- Weekly checkups on baby (I'm 38 weeks today)
- Scheduled a C-Section (August 5th, a.m.)
- Pulled shirts down over growing belly because nothing fits anymore
So how have you been??! :)
4 comments:
Sheesh! I bet the time has just flown, which is a good thing when you have someone to look forward to meeting, but exhausting... I hope you have a few moments to "nest" or nap or whatever in the next week before baby girl comes on the scene... I'll pray for strength and rest for you!
I've missed you! Glad to hear that you're keeping (super) busy. Hang in there...only a handful of days left. So exciting!
So glad to hear you are doing well! Not too much longer now! Have a wonderful last few days before that little lady comes!!
So glad that you were not the one walking on the stilts :)
That's great that you were able to move into a new place, I can't wait to hear about it and see pistures... All this to do in so little time, you're pretty much supper mom right now... Love you and am glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment