Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Ian!

Ian turns the big TWO on Friday! And since his little sister Brunhilda (just kidding) will be born on Tuesday (not kidding), I thought I would blog to celebrate him on my blog BEFORE all the craziness! :)

Here he is at two months old. Silly, mischievous grin already in the works. We lived in our house on Blaine Avenue at that time, but were in the process of moving to the apartment above the cafe! I think he actually had THREE chins at this point in time.One Year Old. Excited about EVERYTHING! The "Beckham" works well on this guy. He dug into his cake like a one year old digs into birthday cake. I loved this stage... he still did whatever I wanted him to! :)Almost two years old! Favorite words are "people," "bus," and "bapa." Loves transportation, loud noises, and stroller rides. And juice. Loves having FOUR grandparents nearby! (And so do Mommy and Daddy). Thinks everyone at our cafe is his friend, and that all kitchen utensils are toys.

4 comments:

Our growing family said...

Happy Birthday!!
Love the pics-adorable!
I hope this week is a wonderful one for you and your family!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new little lady! (oh, and we joke too over crazy names for this babe as we still can't figure out what to name him!)
I'll be praying for you!!!

Me... said...

Happy birthday Ian :) he is so darn cute, I can't wait to see the cutness of the sweet one to come. I look forward to hearing about Tuesdays events, prayes for you and a smooth delivery, love you and have a great last day with one baby...

Christie said...

Happy Birthday to Ian! And how exciting that he gets a baby sister to help him celebrate! I'll be thinking and praying for you guys on Tuesday - can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition! Hope you have a safe and easy labor and delivery!

Our growing family said...

I've been praying for you this morning! I hope all goes well!!!