Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ana Clare

Ana Clare Tuski (AW-nuh) was born August 5th, at 9:57am! She was 6# 15 oz., and 18.5 inches long... such a little peanut!

Here is a picture of my belly merely TWO HOURS before my surgery! I'm huge! :)

I swear... I took a shower, had makeup on, and somehow it all came off. I think my medication had makeup remover in it.
Ian saying "cheese" for the camera. I hope he didn't think he was getting cheese.
All I have is milk.
Ian and baby sister Ana. Its as close as he would get to her for the first few days!
Ian telling Ana a joke. He apparently takes after his mom, because no one else is laughing.
More pics coming soon! We'll get some of Daddy and Ana, and many more!

9 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

Congratulations!! She's so tiny! And oh so beautiful. love!

Nicole said...

She's beautiful! I love how smiley her big brother is, and you look wonderful too, Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. So glad to see how happy you all look. Hope everyone is getting enough sleep?
Thanks again for the blog.
Love
Grandpa and Grandma

Our growing family said...

YEA!!! I have been so anxious to see how you are all doing and pics of the new babe! Love the name! She is ADORABLE!! Hope you are all settling in well!!!
Blessings!

Rich Sclafani said...

congrats k! she is a doll!

anne said...

Ah, she is precious...and I love her name! What a beautiful little family you have!

MommyJamie said...

welcome ana! she is beautiful!

Me... said...

I just got back and am finally able to see your post. She's beautiful Kelly! and you're a beautiful mom... Have fun with your two little sweethearts, and I look forward to seeing you soon :)

Liam and Karen said...

...Kelly! This is so exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Did your parents move nearby?