Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Passing Grade: E+

I knew my plan wasn't really feasible. A toddler and an 11 month old have nothing in common with mommy's perfect plan. In fact, they collided with my perfect plan. But here are the things I did NOT try:

- Eating at a café
- A trip through Costco
- Greek lessons

And here are some things I DID try:

- Reading to my kids. Note to self: Don't read books to your hyper kids as they bounce on the spare mattress. This does not foster a peaceful learning environment.
- Macaroni and Cheese. They loved it, I loved them, and it only cost me 36 cents. Thank you fake orange stuff. Don't know where I'd be without you.
- NOT taking a shower until the time presented itself. I usually try to rush these things. Instead, I waited til Ana was down, and it was Ian's quiet time. I even had time to shave half my legs.

Lesson learned today: less time spent managing equals more time going with the flow.

Tune in tomorrow for Plan Letter 3.

No comments: