Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Morning.

- Yesterday, Ana said "Uh-oh" when she dropped some food onto the floor. She continued to say uh-oh throughout the day. Then she kept saying mama as she crawled around the house, and mimicked my syllables as I said me-ow for a kitty cat. She's not even 11 months yet! I think I'm in for it.

- Ian is sitting on the potty watching Bob the Builder right now. I'm kind of afraid that from now on, he's going to associate Bob the Builder with having to go potty. Eh... whatev.

Just had to share a few of my happy moments as a mom. I've been feeling to down on myself as a parent lately, so these little things make me feel happy in my heart. :)

1 comment:

Me... said...

I really do enjoy reading your blog, thanks for posting :) mabey you'll have to end up having a bob the builder picture in the bathroom :)