Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grayland.

Had an AWESOME time this weekend with my parents, and Jer & Deen and their awesome kids! We welcomed sick Martin and LOVED having him there, and I personally enjoyed every minute of the experience. I'm glad I got sick Monday because if I didn't, that means the J&D Leffels would not have been there. :)

We got an extra night and day before everyone else showed up just to be "the four of us" from Thursday to Friday, then everyone showed up Friday evening for amazing pretzel-bun and fantastic-sauce burgers made by Aaron.

Anyway, here are a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment!

The Three Stooges

Ian, Martin and Grandma heading to the beach!

Grandma and Grandpa Leffel!

I may not be a model, but thank you Tyra for teaching me how to pose.

And my personal favorite... a sweet moment between Daddy and Ana Clare.

No comments: