Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Early Morning

I woke up this morning to a not-happy Ian at 5am, and managed to get him to fall back asleep on our bed. I have been up since then, surrounded in my thoughts. I read a little Psalms, a little bit of Luke, thought about Young Life, thought about my kids, drank some water, checked Facebook, and I even read an Old Navy ad and realized they are probably using mannequins instead of real people just to save money like the rest of us.

My pending New Year resolutions (which are only pending because its still December) are:

1. To prioritize my kids in my life.
2. To prioritize time with Aaron, and time spent affirming him.
3. To simplify life, and focus on what matters.
4. To start a workout routine. I don't know how, I don't know when, but by golly I WILL.


1 comment:

Our growing family said...

hey! good to hear from you...I miss your posts!