Monday, December 13, 2010

About Me.

A glimpse into what happens when Kelly realizes she hasn't completed an adequate description of herself on Facebook at 11:33 at night:

I have a sarcastic candy shell, but a sappy romantic chocolatey center. I like long walks on H Street but only when I don't have the kids and I'm actually in my car to go grocery shopping by myself. Aaron is the love of my life. Well, except we've only known each other for 7 years. But it feels like so much longer. I have five kids. Two are people, and one is a cafe, another a crochet hook, and the other a coffee mug. My favorite foods are pizza, ice cream, cheese, and chocolate. I am pretty sure I have an intolerance to most of those foods but I might as well die happy. Sometimes I feel like everyone's looking at me. My husband reassures me its because I look funny. This didn't take long to write. Imagine if I took more time to write a thoughtful, focused autobiography. It would take at least a few minutes longer.

No comments: