They shouldn't really call them posts. Because in a house, if you delete or edit a post, it can tear the whole house down.
So in an attempt to redefine the entire blog system, you may now call Kelly's blog posts "Post-its." A.k.a. unimportant and sometimes random information posted on a wall. Easy to crumple up and throw at people. Although I don't intend to throw my computer at you. Eh, may happen.
I have also been thinking of renaming my blog, in hopes that somehow it would give my already existing blog a facelift.
Words I may choose to incorporate: coffee, clinic, caffeine, crochet... why do all those words start with C?!
I always wanted to name something "What am I doing here?!", so that may also be part of the new name.
In any case, here I am, drawing grizzlies on the bottoms of my shoes. If any of you get that ridiculously stupid joke, props to you!
k
3 comments:
So glad your back. I love to read what you write. The glimpses into the antics of the kids, happenings at Blackberry House, your thoughts on scriptures and ideas floating in your head. Keep on writing!
Bear/bare feet... Cute! And now the song that came to my mind... A-hem.
"C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.... C is for cookie, that's good enough for me... C is for cookie,that's good enough for me! Oh, cookie cookie cookie starts with C!ff (Sung in the operatic voice of the original of course....)
Abbey nice try!
I was implying bearing my soul. :)
Post a Comment