Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.
HAPPY:
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
American Honey - Lady Antebellum
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamawakawakamolewokapooey
SAD:
Umm... I write when I'm sad. Hence the whole "songwriter" side of me none of you ever see.
BORED: (and in front of mirror)
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
The Lonely Goatherd - Sound of Music
I Keep on Falling - Alicia Keys
At Last - Ella Fitzgerald
Stay - Sugarland
Fat Guy in a Little Coat - everyone who's anyone knows where that's from
HYPED:
Who Let the Dogs Out?! - Thank you Gonzaga soccer days
Its My Life - Bon Jovi
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down
MAD:
No music, I just clean and take deep breaths. :)
THEATRE-ISH:
What is Love? - SNL
Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
Istanbul - The Four Lads
Aaaand anything disco.
No comments:
Post a Comment