Friday, February 4, 2011

Bread.

Its really amazing to me that I can spend every day with my husband Aaron, then when he happens to take off for a weekend retreat, I fall apart. Well, not really. But goodness life doesn't change much and I just don't feel like myself!

So I do things that are SOOoooo not like me. I baked three loaves of bread, from scratch, without a mixer. Which means my forearms are going to be freaking huge due to my genetic inheritance of easily developed muscle.


Abnormal activity #2: fed kids pizza for dinner and almost forgot to feed my kids vegetables. And when we ran out of pizza, my thought was to either a) make more pizza dough (from scratch), or b) give them cookies. Strange. Ultimately, the carrots emerged, and the kids devoured them with the promise of cookies.

Hmm... what to bake next.

No comments: