Sunday, July 31, 2011

Seven Years!


feels like FOREVER

Yes that was a complete joke. It actually feels more like I've known my husband my entire life, or at least should have. But this marriage has felt like a day. I fell into LIFE with an amazing man who is humble and humbles me, loves me and our kids, keeps my mood swings in check, and makes me crack up even in the worst of moments. I am so thankful I fell in love with someone who complements me and completes me in so many ways! Happy Anniversary to my hubs, you rock my world. And yes I do like rock music... and country, and grunge, and easy listening, and classical, and oldies. I didn't lie to you about the rock. :P

2 comments:

Me... said...

Happy Anniversary Kelly and Aaron! I hope you enjoy the next year to the fullest!

Ali Workentin said...

Happy Anniversary to two of the cutest people in the world. Hope you have a great day celebrating your wonderful marriage.