Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And visions of Kirkland Brand items danced in their heads.

I had to do the Costco trip for our coffeeshop yesterday. I ended up with a cart overflowing with Costco goodness, plus one priceless item as you'll see below (and Marla in the background):


Ian had fallen asleep in the car on the way to Bellingham, and when I got him out of the car, he put his head on my shoulder and continued to sleep! As we walked through Costco, all 25 pounds of Ian got heavier and heavier. I had barely made it to the down comforters and socks when I realized there was no way I was shopping like this. So Marla took off her jacket, and I laid Ian down in the cart. Kind of like a manger.

He BARELY fussed, then peacefully slept. All the way to the checkout line, where he immediately sat up, very confused.

To all of you who say I have a dream baby... yes. I agree with you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Jealous.

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby. That is such a sweet picture. I wish I could see him...sniff...sniff.