Friday, September 28, 2007

Our Good Friend

Trader Joe, that is. He moved to town and opened his store TODAY! The store was PACKED full of people... so was the parking lot. We parked in "Deals Only" across the street and j-walked. Anyway, I used my gift card from Deena, and only used HALF of it! So excited to go again... and again...
Aaron "smiling." He was supposed to be back at work baking for Saturday. :) Good thing I made him go, or I would have been there for HOURS looking at EVERYTHING.
Yeah, really lame pictures. That's what you get for only being there 20 minutes. "How did you do it?" you ask. Well, I made Aaron stand in line once he had picked out his 3 Buck Chuck and kept shopping!

I treated myself to some Chocolatey Coated Chocolate Chip Dunkers (cookies). Couldn't help myself. Wonder why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you help me? I saw Deena loves this place too. What is it? Is it like a health food store or what?