Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blank.

You know, I have started writing then erased everything about 5 times. I think I've developed a little bit of a fear of being too transparent, especially on a blog where anyone and everyone can read my thoughts!

How do you do it? I love my family's and friend's posts, but I feel like if I have something to say, I should write it in my diary, and not online!

I was told once that I was very transparent, apparently as a compliment... but I can't help but revert back to my turtle shell. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing Kel. I think it's okay to be choosey about what you put up here...but on the other hand, it's a really nice way for all of us who care about you to find out what's going on in your heart these days. So far I haven't been "too deep" about anything on my blog but it keeps all my friends in touch with my life and that's the best part I think. And pictures!!! It's a great place for pictures of your cutey-pie Ian boy!! (hint...hint)