Who out there actually reads this? You can even respond with "I do! I do!" and that's all I need!
The reason I ask is, I get very minimal comments on my posts. Which I assume means the rest of you have lives as well as I do, and commenting on EVERY ONE of your friend's blogs would be a waste of time.
But sometimes, I see other blogs that get more comments, and wonder, "Does anyone even read mine? Maybe I should delete it."
Your one-time comment will relieve me on this matter. :)
(So will the ice cream I am about to consume).
16 comments:
Me! :-)
If you delete it, I will have to resort to stalking you. Do you want that? Really?
I enjoy reading your blog! Don't get rid of it. Turns out a bunch of people read these things, they just get shy about commenting. I don't get it. :)
"I do, I do!"
ice cream sound so good right now...ok, it sounds good ALL the time! =)
I sure do read your blog and enjoy seeing pictures of Ian and you. Please keep it up!
Love
Grandma Ann and Grandpa Phil
I do! One thing I'm finding it easy/bad about the Google Reader I have is that it does update me on who's posted lately, but it's easy just to see the post but not comment like I did when I actually visited each blot separately. I'm keeping tabs on you though! And I think I'll join you in ice cream too!
i do!
I do. Every day.
i do!
i do!
I do too! I love your blog :)
I do :)
What would a Freak Sister do without your blog? Freak out!
Kelly, would you believe me if I said that I never read your blog and definitely never comment on it?
yo yo
hi.
Post a Comment