Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nesting...

Due partially to all my friends who are painting, renovating their homes, or even just nesting like me, I have the unbelievable urge to PAINT!

And now that my work schedule has changed and I have time to do projects while the wee one is sleeping, I think its time to complete the final stage of pregnancy: PAINTING.

Behold: country cottage... which happens to match our rugs! Its springy, yet earthy, and still has a modern appeal.

Now... if only Kelly would FOLLOW THROUGH with her urges... only time will tell.

3 comments:

Our growing family said...

ohhh, fun! =)
Tim just said that I always have the unbelievable urge to paint...I will have to ask him more about that!
Hope you have fun!

Christie said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Bridget Beth said...

Woah! Kelly, I haven't been to your blog in way too long! You've posted a lot!

I love the color!