Saturday, May 31, 2008

Early mornings and Somersaults.

I want to say, the picture at the top of my blog is one I took of the water in Birch Bay. Yes, its that beautiful and serene. Makes you want to move north, huh??? Now that my parents are moving to Birch Bay (although I'm in Blaine), I think you all should. That way, I wouldn't have to blog to people far away... I could just walk.

Agreed? Fabulous.

I've been up since 4:28 on a SATURDAY morning. Couldn't get back to sleep because:

1. I was dreaming about this apartment we may move into, and rearranging furniture in my head.

2. Hungry.

3. Baby Girl was doing somersaults in my belly, and I was analzying every movement, trying to figure out how she was turned.


d. By the way, any more name suggestions???? I'll take ANYTHING at this point!!!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

So sorry to hear that you are up so early! =(
I hear you on the baby doing summersaults! Sometimes I wonder if they are rearranging furniture in there! Goodness-how do they move THAT much! =)
Hope you are able to get rest today!