Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Response to Chicken a.k.a. Becky

In response to Becky's comment on my previous post entitled "Chapter One" :

I wasn't up at 4:21am. In fact, I was up at 3:33am, and remained up until 5:30am at which time I fell back asleep and dreamt I was still blogging.

Reasons for my recent bout of insomnia:

1. Back pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, lack of food pain.

2. Rearranging my new apartment in my head.

3. Writing stories in my head.

Please stay tuned for my next installment of my autobiography entitled Chapter One, or "Kelly's inability to play hard-to-get."

3 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

ha ha! Kelly, I can't wait to read the next part. You're a very good writer!

Our growing family said...

So sorry about all the pain...it is amazing what pregnant women go through that other people don't realize!
I hope you sleep well tonight! =)

Becky said...

I hear you girl.
Can't wait for the next installment.