Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who I Am...

I am: figuring out life every day and loving the process
I think: about food a lot, especially sweets and cheesy things
I know: how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism and onomatopoeia
I want: more time in my day, and more time on earth
I have: a notepad called "Kelly's Short Term Memory," and I will be using it for at least the next two months
I wish: for more sunny days in the northwest
I hate: bad grammar, bad spelling, and mean people
I miss: sushi, beer, soccer, running, and sleeping on my back.
I fear: bugs and diseases
I feel: satisfied just knowing God's working around me
I hear: the hum of the refrigerator
I smell: everything these days, especially people's BO. Darn those pregnancy senses!
I crave: cheese, smoothies, and ice cream... but only on a waffle cone, and NOT in a styrofoam bowl
I search: for my keys and phone WAY too much
I wonder: who this baby girl will be
I regret: nothing, but often think I should have finished college soccer the right way
I love: my hard-working, selfless husband
I ache: for people who don't know Christ, and for people who don't have a home
I care: how my children grow up
I always: mean it when I ask "How are you?"
I am not: who people think I am sometimes
I believe: in God and heaven, and that the only way there is through Jesus Christ
I sing: when no one's listening... and when they are, too!
I dance, and my body yearns for more. I heart dancing.
I cry: easily
I don't always: say the right thing
I fight: my bad habits, insecurities, and downfalls, all the time
I write: satirically
I never: hold back, which sometimes gets the best of me
I listen: to the sound of rain and feel comforted
I need: sleep
I am happy: to move in a month and a half! (only five minutes away)

4 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

I love this meme! Perfect for your need for more than one word :) I love getting to know you better on your blog, Kel!

Abbey said...

Oh, Kel, I love you... I need one of those "short term memory" note pads even now...

Anonymous said...

So, are you ever mean to people about their bad grammar and spelling?

Our growing family said...

Loved this! Too cute! It sounds like you are going for the apt! =) Hope the move goes well!!! =)
(oh and sorry about all my TERRIBLE spelling/grammer!!! =)!)