What? A new president? Where have I been!?
Just kidding. Its posted, tacked, advertised everywhere... how could anyone miss it.
I am looking forward to a "new era."
BUT... I have to say, now that we have a new beginning with a new president and NO clean slate, its about time we all did OUR part to make this world a better place.
Are you with me?
There are so many things I know I can do better in my life, including:
- turning lights off when I'm not using them
- less driving, more walking
- shorter showers
- no gossiping
- drive with less rage
- exercise
- eat better
- help my family eat better
- be nice to people who bug me
- and so much more
I feel like its a second New Years.
Those are my thoughts this morning, in my uncaffeinated, somewhat groggy state. :)
1 comment:
a you got me on most of those poionts!
Post a Comment