I am guessing this winter, I will have more time to blog. Note that I skipped the whole fall season. That will be filled with Young Life contact work, coaching soccer when I can, working at my awesome job, raising my kids, and making an attempt to have dates with my husband.
If you fall into the "I depend on Kelly's blog to receive updates on her life" category, no fear, I will be back with updates soon, so you don't have to wait till November. (And you can always check Facebook.)
I am jealous of people who get time to put pretty things and words on their blogs right now. It seems like such a nice idea to get time to myself!
Lately, I have found myself getting pushed as a parent, a person, a believer... it makes me busy but so fulfilled.
Check back in a week for a real update. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment