Thursday, June 3, 2010

Luke 9:23


Should I at all be surprised that on the day I choose to dwell on a verse about denying my life to follow Christ, I get the long-awaited rejection email from the company who interviewed me for a job?

And you (assuming someone happens to be reading my blog) would be surprised to know I am fully content with this news.

In fact, I expected it. After all, at every moment in my life I chose to give full control to God, He completely took care of me.

I don't really know where to go with this blog post.

But I think I want to urge my readers to read Luke 9. I'm not going to write it here, because I want you to open a bible.... or at least www.biblegateway.com

Throw whatever fears, worries, or expectations out the window, because to follow Christ means to let go of yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the job I am glad to hear you are doing well and trusting God. I am looking forward to what comes next for you guys :) From Heather