Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Names

Any ideas? Suggestions? I'm ALL EARS...

I have a poll on babyzone...
http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/bnpoll.asp?pollid=120374

9 comments:

Our growing family said...

OH MY WORD...I am having the hardest time w/this baby's name! I sometimes don't even want to try! AHHH!! I hope you are able to come up with something sooner than later! I will have to check out you poll sometime...I have a fake one on there with silly names! =)
oh, when are you due?

Abbey said...

Like the direction you're going with the names! I was torn because I love Elisabeth (my middle name) so much, but love the Ana Leigh combo for its simplicity/femininity... So - are you thinking "Awna" or "Anna" for pronunciation?

kel said...

"Awna" ... like "I don't Waaaaana." :)

Christie said...

I love both Analeigh Elisabeth and Savannah Leigh! Beautiful name choices, Kel!

Becky said...

What happened to Poopy Butt and Stinky Cheeks. I thought those were winners for sure.

anne said...

I like Ana Leigh...I worry that Analeigh Elizabeth is a bit too long once you add in the last name. :) Savannah is becoming more popular these days...so people like the name, which is a good thing. You just have to decide if you want to join them...or if you want something more unique. You've got a great selection to choose from here. I'm very impressed.

anne said...

Oh, there's always the option of waiting until she's born (like the Campfield's did with Case). One of these names might jump out at you once you meet your pretty girl.

Anonymous said...

Clearly the name has to be Isabel. Or Dwight. Okay, not Dwight.

It would be kind of cool if you picked one that started with the letter "A," in order to continue the line of people named A. Tuski.

Amber Red said...

So when is your due date??
Congrats! I sould be done in just a few weeks!