Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A New Day

No, you're not seeing things. Kelly REALLY IS back on her blog!

Things that have happened from October till now (because my Christmas posts didn't quite reveal everything...)

1. October...WAS pregnant, had a miscarriage
2. November... PREGNANT AGAIN! (Oops! Hehe.)
3. Christmas... you already saw that part. We announced to family we were pregnant. I got pretty tired of hearing "Well, let's hope this one sticks." :)
4. Kelly grows larger, a bit chubby actually. Cries at TV Commercials, kittens, and sushi.
5. In February Aaron and I got away to LA for a childhood friend's wedding. SO FUN! Pics will be included in upcoming blogging.
6. Sometime in February, our internet stopped working on our computer. Ironically, at the same time our anti-virus software expired... hmm.... Yeah, we got a virus. Had to make backups of EVERYTHING, then blanked the hard drive. I am a PC person but seriously debating a MAC. Now you see why I haven't blogged in forever, and the only computer I had access to was a Mac. Arg.
7. We had a lovely (but busy) Easter weekend, after which I couldn't get the smell of bread and cinnamon rolls out of my nose (but who would want to?).

Now here we are. Its April 1st... and I know you were expecting some crazy lie like WE'RE HAVING QUINTUPLETS!

But I must tell the truth, its just one baby. At my 12 week ultrasound, she danced for me, then at my 21 week ultrasound, she yawned, mooned us, and grabbed her foot above her head! YEP, its a GIRL! Very obvious... three little lines for those of you who know what I'm talking about. I feel great, and my weight is right on track with my first pregnancy although I hope it tapers off... I don't want another giant baby. :)

Here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment. I'll post a few more times this week to update you on ultrasound, Easter, yada. Should be fun.

Here's Aaron bench-pressing Ian. If he does this every day for the next 15 years, he'll be able to press 170 pounds!



Ian feeding the bears.Ian eating a "cacka."Aaron and I in front of Gromans Chinese Theatre in LA.

6 comments:

anne said...

I was hoping the springtime would bring with it some great news...congrats to your expanding family!

(I've been eyeing a Mac for a while now.)

Abbey said...

Welcome back, you and you're cute little girl prego bump! Sorry for the computer trubs, I'd love to drop kick ours before we have something like that happen...MacAffee seems to be bugging us lately...

Abbey said...

Me again, and totally unrelated to your post. So remember when you "found" my blog? How did you search for it? I can't for the life of me figure out where to type in someone's name and find if they have a blog... Do share... =)

Christie said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! Congrats on the baby girl, how fun :) Hope everything is going well!

Our growing family said...

YEA! Congrats!!!! That is wonderful news! When is your EDD? We must be due around the same time! =) Hope you are feeling well!
tarena

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've been looking at your Merry Christmas page for months now wondering how you've been...