We finally cut Ian's hair Sunday night. I'm sure at some point I'll reminisce and cry about losing his baby curls, but for now I am just in awe of how stunning this little man looks...
He has no idea what's coming.
This was only possible with three things: 1. Monster's Inc. 2. Fruit Snacks 3. Milk
Finishing touches
So long, curls.
4 comments:
he looks so handsome!
oh, I hope you don't mind me adding you to my links!
tarena
Cutie pie!
I didn't cut Lola's hair for the longest time. Sadly, it grew quite long in the back only, and was very mullet-like. Looking back, I'm kicking myself for not cutting it into a bob sooner. Poor child.
Ian kind of had the same hairdo as Gwennie! Curls in the back. So cute. There's nothing better than burying your head in baby-soft curls, is there? But of course I understand you wanting him to look more man-like. :-)
so cute! looking more like a big brother every day... - dl
Post a Comment