Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Wishlist.

So, there are three things on my wishlist today, and I thought that maybe by writing them down, it would be one step closer to them actually happening! Here they are, in random order:

1. Kidz Kargo Discovera Tandem Stroller. Its a double jogger, AND it fits through doors! Gaze at its beauty!
2. A backyard. Any backyard will do, preferably one with both sun and shade, a few chairs, and a hot tub. And then there's the wine. If you find one for a decent price, let me know.

3. People + Foot = Foot in Mouth.

For CRYING out loud, what is it with people I don't know??! FIVE times yesterday, people made the comment that I "looked about due," was "ready to pop," or "Look about a month away." Honestly!

I had vowed yesterday that for the next person, I'd break down and cry, violently throw my arms up in the air, and yell, "Why do people keep saying that?! I know I'm fat!!"... Just to teach SOMEONE a lesson so they don't say it to ANOTHER poor, helpless pregnant woman who actually HAS self-esteem problems!

Sheesh.

If you find a foot, please send it to me so I can use it when necessary.

5 comments:

Amber Red said...

I am with you kelly! People just don't know how to talk to pregnant women.
You could always just say "Yep, and when are you due....tomorrow!"
I had someone tell me that I didn't look pregnant just plump!! That is when I was about 5 months or so.

Our growing family said...

Love the stroller!!!! Looks wonderful!
I would give my left arm for a killer backyard too! =)
Sorry about all the comments...why do pregnant women have to go through so much!?! Just keep thinking about that little lady you will have in a bit! =)AND you can exersize it all off...this is just a season to help your baby grow healthy!! You doing a great job mama!
Hope you have a good day!

jl said...

i told jeremy that i thought that right now was about how i looked when about to deliver the last two. he said, and i quote, "you said that last time." i almost cried, told him i loved him and hugged him. that's the kind of thing you are suppose to say to pregnant women, even if it ISN"T true! :) you look beautiful i know you do. keep up the good work! -dl

Anonymous said...

By all means, Kelly...punish these men by crying.

Crying is kryptonite to most of us...we don't know what the hell's going on, we just know that something's on fire and we badly want it put out.

kel said...

haha... thanks leif for those words of wisdom.