My one week sabbatical from Facebook and Blogging lasted about as long as Cookie Dough Ice Cream lasts in our freezer. And to that, I say... I wish it wasn't bad to eat ice cream at 7:34 in the morning.
Hmm, ice cream is good at all times of the day! when we have it in the freazer I just have to convince myself that a bowl of it for breakfast/lunch/ or snack is my serving of dairy :)
1/2 pint Light Cream Small tin of sweetened Condensed Milk** 1-2 tsp. Vanilla Extract (or according to taste)
Mix in bowl until smooth, then transfer to ice cream maker.
**When Aaron and I made it, we thought the smallest tin of condensed milk we found was too big, so we used half. Turns out THAT was too much. I think you want to use approx. 3 oz. of that stuff. (In any case, it was REALLY good anyway!)
4 comments:
Hmm, ice cream is good at all times of the day! when we have it in the freazer I just have to convince myself that a bowl of it for breakfast/lunch/ or snack is my serving of dairy :)
Kelly-you seriously make me laugh! I love reading your blog!
Speaking of ice cream....do you have that recipe handy?
Yep, here it is...
1/2 pint Light Cream
Small tin of sweetened Condensed Milk**
1-2 tsp. Vanilla Extract (or according to taste)
Mix in bowl until smooth, then transfer to ice cream maker.
**When Aaron and I made it, we thought the smallest tin of condensed milk we found was too big, so we used half. Turns out THAT was too much. I think you want to use approx. 3 oz. of that stuff. (In any case, it was REALLY good anyway!)
Easy, huh??
Post a Comment