Friday, October 31, 2008

This Rainy Friday...

To begin: This is the only chance I've had to sit down today...
all because of my GENIUS idea for this...
I have a cranky Ana, who knows why, and a stir-crazy Ian. Usually we've gone SOMEWHERE by now today, but due to my lack of motivation, we haven't done so. Actually, its not a lack of motivation. Its intense motivation to stay home. :) Still haven't had coffee though.
And these:
are my children. Ian had said "cheese" way too many times before I shot this picture. Who knows what Ana was thinking. That kid can't seem to focus. :)
And that's Aaron's pumpkin. He's the "think it through before you stab the pumpkin" types. Therefore, he ends up with a cool one... like that. Mine was kind of a creepy looking cat thing that I carved spontaneously with no plan in mind. And I hated it. But that's what I get for not thinking ahead. At least in "real" life, I think ahead.
And here's Ana Clare the Chicken. She's actually going to be a pink fuzzy bear for Halloween, but I had to put this on her.

This Post to be continued...

1 comment:

Bridget Beth said...

ha ha! Cute. (The chicken picture)