Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day.

Actually, I'm sick of the election. I voted, what's done is done. My vote won't count since I voted NEITHER democrat or republican. :)

Instead, here are a few of my favorite things (beside warm woolen mittens).

New Balance Running Shoes:
Shiatsu Massage Pad w/ Quad Roller.
The Office. All of it.


ANY and ALL Yankee Candle Company Candles.
I take that back ANY except pine or leaf scented. :)


Cute Rain Boots. Bright, child-like designs a must.

4 comments:

e said...

Kel your vote WILL count, but the winner just may not be the person you voted for! ;)

Oh man I love The Office too. I could watch it all. day. long.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on bucking the two party system!

deena said...

we are LOVING the office on netflix!

kel said...

oh, we've already watched it on netflix... i just want to OWN it! :)