My Grandma is having open-heart surgery today... prep begins at noon. Please pray for the doctor and my Grandma during the surgery, and for her quick healing and recovery.
Here are a few pics of her...
Grandma Alice is the one in the grey jacket. This is from my high school graduation party! These are all my GParents... Bill and Alice on the left, and Ann and Phil on the right. They're awesome.
Here are a few pics of her...
Grandma Alice is the one in the grey jacket. This is from my high school graduation party! These are all my GParents... Bill and Alice on the left, and Ann and Phil on the right. They're awesome.
And this is four generations! I love old pictures. That's Great-Grandma Eula Caler on the left, my Mom and I in the middle, and Grandma Alice on the right. Crazy, huh? And crazy resemblance between Ana and I, huh?!
2 comments:
We're praying for Alice and the whole family. Thanks for those pictures and your blog.
Love you all,
Grandpa Phil and Grandma Ann
whoa, cindy and you look so alike in that last picture.
Post a Comment