Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ich bin sehr dankbar für...


I looked that up. I don't really speak German. It means "I am thankful for..."

- family, friends, food, shelter, clothing, health (those are all givens)

- my Grandma being out of the hospital

- having a sense of humor

- the election being over

- God's voice YELLING at me lately

- a sweet and understanding son (who let me lie down for 20 minutes today)

- quiet moments like this

- gorgeous-smelling candles

- AND... da da dada... 4 days off!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am thankful for my very handsome loveable ian, my very adorable ana who is so darn cute she makes me laugh, and that is only the beginning of my list.

Ali Workentin said...

What a beautiful picture of Ian and Ana - praying they bring you lots of joy and happiness. Enjoy them while you can as they grow up so fast.