Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Son.



This post is simply about my four and a half year old son, Ian.

Its been a ride with this kid... but then again what kid wouldn't be referred to as a ride, a handful, or a maneuver?!

I actually don't have much to say. I am simply proud of him. I think what others see as a social flaw, I see as mental strength. My son is confident in who he is, and doesn't need to be forced or pressed into a mold. Sometimes I feel more pressure as Mommy to make him fit the mold.

But I always want to help Ian understand that I am GLAD he is a different kid than the rest. He is unique, gifted, talented in so many ways. And he has the greatest smile.

That is all. :)

2 comments:

Me... said...

he's a wonderful little man :)

Kristen S said...

Awesome post Kelly
I definitely have one that does not fit into any mold and I have felt that tug to try and make her fit but it never works thankfully. I get so much enjoyment watching her do things that are so different from the way anyone else would have approached it.