Is that a word? It was a play off antidisestablishmentarianism (which I can't believe I still remember after losing my brain capacity while pregnant). Its my new definition of the state of life a woman lives in while raising toddlers. Haha.
Wonderful Grandma Jo took Ian this morning, and he doesn't come back until lunch time! Woot woot! I drove to the cafe (yeah right, I'm not walking there on my morning off!!), made myself a Double Tall Half-Caf Almond Latte in a mug, and skimmed through my planner, made a grocery list, and was fortunate enough to hit at a time Aaron could sit down and chat! It was a lovely trip, free from chasing Ian out the door, around the corner, back inside, keeping him out of the cranberries and refrigerator, all while worrying my head off that someone would steal my purse and my sweet little baby... *sigh of relief.*
So now, I'm going to wrap myself up in a blanket and feed Ana, and watch Ellen in 11 minutes. Enjoy your day everyone... hopefully its as sane as mine!!!
2 comments:
O, so glad you get a morning with just you and Ana. Sounds like it's been enjoyable so far :)
enjoy the rest of your time being a mommy of one...
That is just what you need! Isn't God good!!! (and mom-in-laws!)
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment