Friday, September 19, 2008


Today is my birthday. The big 27. And I'm SICK. SICK! On my BIRTHDAY!
At least there's one good thing... no wait, three good things... about today:
1. I was born.
2. I'll get a nap at some point.
3. Herod isn't out to get me, and I don't have to share my bed with a donkey.

6 comments:

Abbey said...

Happy Birthday! 27 eh? Sorry your sick... I'm glad Herod isn't out to get you too! How random! Speaking of random. The way your mind works, you should be able to figure out my riddle on my blog if you haven't already seen it... Keep in mind it's in reverse order... ;)

Bridget Beth said...

Happy birthday! Hope you feel well enough to blow out your candles!

Me... said...

Happy birthday!
Love you, and hope you can enjoy the day.

Amber Red said...

Happy Birthday!

CMC said...

Happy Birthday Kel! Feel better soon :)

Our growing family said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! =)
So sorry to hear that you are sick! =( that is a big bummer!
Hope you are better soon!
I like number 3!