Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where'd the Other Half Go?

So, I was dreaming of hiking and looking at pictures of my dream destinations to visit, and this picture came up...
That's pretty amazing. It fell off. :) My brother and Deena and some friends hiked Half-Dome over 10 years ago, and they came back with great pictures, but I don't think I really paid attention to the rock itself.

I want to go there!

4 comments:

Our growing family said...

that is amazing!
you should look into letterboxing...it would make hiking for your little guy even more fun!...ok, it is really fun for me too!!! =)

Me... said...

Where is half dome? I've heard Scott talk about it,but I can't remember were it is...
looks like a great place to hike to. If we went our pictures would show Scott standing at the top of the rock :)
the picture is beautiful...

kel said...

Half-Dome is at Yosemite... a place I have never been! If it somehow could work out, we should hike it together!

deena said...

"what care for rocks and mountains when there is such a man!" ah, where is all began. i got dehydrated and almost threw-up and passed out. how romantic. jeremy's photo is framed above our fireplace. i love that rock reminded. i think it was the first time it began to dawn on both of us that the age difference didn't matter. woah, it's like my own post here. let's take the kids and do it when they're a little older kelly! it really is beautiful from the top!