Monday, September 8, 2008

New Logo for our Cafe...

What do you think? Suggestions welcome.

Here's the NEW one...


And here's the old one.


7 comments:

Abbey said...

Looks great! Although I have to admit, I've forgotten what the current one looks like for comparison...

anne said...

Love it!

jl said...

i like the blackberries on the new one. -dl

Nicolette Kay said...

I like it, it's light and pretty.

Abbey said...

He he... Thanks for the memory jog... I too like the new logo. Circles always seem more warm/welcoming and it seems more "open" with more white. I like that you kept the coffee cup and colors the same, but morphed them. Good design! Did you do it or have it done?

Anonymous said...

if i say i love it, can i have a free cinnamon roll?

Our growing family said...

I wish I had visited your cafe before and seen the inside decore (sp?), because I think it would help my decision...
I like how the old one looks more sleek and modern, but I agree that it is nicer how much lighter in color (with the white) the newer one is. I also like how the new one says "coffee cafe". I guess it would all depend on the look you are going for...sleek/modern, or more of a warm/homey atmosphere.
I am a bit bias toward the old signs shape, just because I love straight lines...I know, I am weird.
I don't know if this helped...I hope it does!! =)
Either way...I don't think you can go wrong-they are both great!