Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 Days of Blogging... Day Four

A habit you wish you didn't have...

Hmm... well, I have to say its probably also a habit OTHERS wish I didn't have as well sometimes.

Mine has to be that I joke too much, turning everything into something I think is apparently funny.
I think it makes people think I'm not a deep person, or someone worth having genuine conversation with; or even worse, that I'm not a good friend they want to keep around and develop a meaningful friendship with.

Granted, this is all hypothetical, and perhaps no one ever thinks that of me. But part of this blogging experience is to share the real me, and this is part of it. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

I am such a HUGE fan of your sense of humor and I'm so glad I can joke around with you. BUt I have also had lots of serious conversations with you and would consider you a GREAT friend. Love you!