Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 Days of Blogging... Day one

Copied from Bridget Beth's brilliant blog. Day One: recent picture of you, and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I hate myself on camera, which is why I can never be serious in a picture (except the one above, taken for the church staff page).
2. I hate folding laundry.
3. My favorite color is dark red, but it only looks good on me when I'm tan, which is rare.
4. I hate going on walks, but I'll challenge you to a race any time of day, anywhere.
5. The Sound of Music is one of my all-time favorite movies. I wanted to be Liesl.
6. I still dream about playing professional soccer, but figure I blew my chances quitting half-way through college.
7. I can write backwards fluently, both printing and cursive.
8. I correct people's grammar under my breath.
9. I'll sing or dance or act on stage, but HATE public speaking.
10. I stop EXTRA long at stop signs when people tail me.
11. I need glasses. I currently have the wrong prescription because I memorized the eye chart last time I got my vision checked.
12. I have a terrible short-term memory, but can remember most major childhood experiences vividly.
13. I would prefer to have my hair in a ponytail at all times.
14. I am 5' 3.75" tall, but my college soccer roster said I was 5' 5".
15. I love seeing my babies turn into big kids, and thoroughly enjoy their facial expressions and body language as they imitate us adults.

k

5 comments:

Liam and Karen said...

I love this...I am going to consider stealing it ;)

Unknown said...

Love it! Love you too....keep writing!

Amber said...

What i fun idea! Looking forward to snooping on you via your blog :)

Bridget Beth said...

Ilove that picture of you Kelly! And I have the same public speaking problem, and laundry..ha!

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to commenting on your blog... I can't help myself. I don't even have anything worthwhile to say about this one other than listing all the ones I agree with and to what extent. But that would be silly. I do like the Liesl part, though.