Thursday, December 11, 2008

Picture This.

Picture a really cool toddler bed with Cars sheets and a Cars bedspread, and a cool Cars pillowcase.

THEN, picture a 2ft. Tall Elmo doll sitting on the end of that bed.

Ok... have that in your mind?

Now, picture that cool bed and elmo doll being covered in puke.

That's what I woke up to this morning at 6:15am, after only being asleep for 6 hours.

That's what I had to clean up AFTER I fed Ana at 7am because I didn't want to wake her before then,

and that's what almost made ME spew chunks all over Ian and Ana's bedroom during the 20 minutes it took me to clean up the mess.

5 comments:

deena said...

love those mornings. hope ian feels better. and that ana stays well. :(

Ali Workentin said...

Oh the memories you bring to mind. I do hope Ian gets to feeling better and that no one else catches whatever it is that he has.

Take a peak outside and enjoy the sunshine! It is a beautiful day!

Abbey said...

Ooooh Kel, I'm so sorry... and thanks for NOT including a picture!

Me... said...

Yuck! Yuck!! Yuck!!!
Hope the poor little guys feels better soon...

Our growing family said...

oh I am so sorry Kelly! That is aweful!
I was going to tell you too along w/the perfection post below, that you are at a REALLY hard parenting stage right now. Honestly, for the most part I think you have it way harder than I do...once they get older they are able to help out more. Right now YOU have to do nearly everything...including all the feedings and cleaning up puke. Consider this one of the largest "valleys" you will have to go through as a parent-everyday brings you closer to the mountain top-being able to have them help!
It gets better! Jesus will walk you through! Keep hangin' on!
love ya!