Copying from Christie, here are the first 25 songs in my ITunes Shuffle. If you thought I was already at my random limit, think again...
1. I'm Allright - Bebo Norman
2. Underneath it All - No Doubt
3. Take My Hand - Shawn McDonald
4. Long Way Home - Bebo Norman
5. Complicated - Avril Lavigne
6. I Will Wait - Hootie & the Blowfish
7. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
8. Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks
9. Piano Song - Juliana Theory
10. Anywhere - Evanescence (my fave!)
11. Superman - Bush
12. Come Thou Fount - David Crowder Band
13. Constellations - Jack Johnson
14. Magnificent Obsession - Steven Curtis Chapman
15. In the End - Linkin Park
16. For Me This is Heaven - Jimmy Eat World
17. Silent Night - Aretha Franklin (I should have my signature "Kelly Leffel in college" version of Silent Night recorded for your listening pleasure)
18. My Hope - David Crowder Band
19. Tangled up in Blue - Bob Dylan
20. Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
21. You Don't Know How it Feels - Tom Petty
22. Spin - Lifehouse
23. Out of Breath - Lifehouse (I can play that one on the geeetar)
24. Anyone, Anyone (Dashboard Confessional, although its really from Ferris Bueller)
25. AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE... I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
And what's the purpose of this blog?... anyone, anyone? (ba-dum-CHING)
3 comments:
wow...are we really related? Garth? really?? actually, I only even have two of these artists on my iPod. weird. love you.
Haha, I hear you on the random thing and the not having a purpose for a blog thing :)I think the only song on your list that I have in my library is #25 :-P
your heads got the... shell on it. (to my brother)
Post a Comment