Sorry to all of you who read my blog and don't have kids... today's post is for moms with babies! :)
Ana has been a little hit-and-miss with her cereal/veggie feedings. Some days she'll be crazy about it, and some days she doesn't want anything to do with it. After trying a few different things, I came up with one conclustion... HEAT IT.
She won't take the cold or even lukewarm food. Once I heat it 10-20 seconds, she DEVOURS it.
So to those of you who are having problems getting your babe to take food, or who will be spoon-feeding in the near future, try that!
2 comments:
Ah Yeah... Gotta love it when you hit on THE thing that makes the difference! Go Kel! Oh, and by the way... Is that dress you mentioned available still? I was thinking that Easter would be a fun time to have something new when I'm insanely HUGE! =)
Kelly
Some of us who read your blog don't have little children at home but still enjoy reading your blog and adding comments:)
I just want you to know you do a great job with your kidlets and your writing gives me lots of reminders of when Jamie and Brandon were little ones. Some time ask me about giving beets to Jamie for the first time...I was young (19) and he was 4 months old...I am sure you can imagine what happened. Needless to say, Jamie survived my young parenting and so did I.
Have a great day with your kids!
Alice
Post a Comment