Sunday, February 1, 2009

27 Random Things...

I enjoyed this too much to only post it on Facebook, so here you go. Here are 27 random thoughts. This is a scary assignment to give ME... I could write dozens of these.

1. I love ice cream, and I have come to the conclusion I am moderately lactose intolerant. Lucky me.


2. I love chocolate, and I love eating it late at night. Unfortunately, the caffeine keeps me up.

3. And I wonder why I can't seem to make my post-baby-belly go away (see above).

4. I miss soccer. Its my outlet, my release, and I'm ok at it too.

5. I miss my Edmonds friends (well, "Edmonds" is relative when you realize they're really from all over the greater Seattle area now). On the flip side, I am enjoying my new-found-friendships in Blaine so much.

6. Smoothies. I am excited for the weather to be warmer so I have the excuse to make smoothies. I've made a few this week with fresh Spinach (but mostly fruit) and they're oh so good, AND good for me!

7. I love nursing, and cry when I think about weaning Ana, since I know she's our last.

8. I love my kids. They are nutty, but sweet... kinda like that yummy Trail Mix from Costco.

9. I NEED to go swimming, and SOON. Anywhere. I want to smell chlorine on myself and in my hair. (I just realized I could make that into a song).

10. My hair is so unhappy right now. I want to go to a salon just to have it shampooed and blow-dried.

11. Almond. I don't know... just anything Almond flavored sounds lovely right now.

12. My husband Aaron has the best sense of humor, I wish he would speak out more in public. He really would be great at improv due to the level of TRUTH in his jokes.

13. I pick my teeth. I am always nervous I have food in my teeth.

14. Our new 1990's floral cream/purple/aqua colored 2nd-hand couches are growing on me. But I still need a few slipcovers.

15. My brother's photography is AWESOME. I don't know how I'm the sibling of someone SO artistic. (I know, that one's not really about me)

16. Never thought I'd say this, but Taylor Swift's "Love Song" is pretty darn good.

17. If I weren't such a preppy athlete, I might just go for dreadlocks. Or really dark hair... I've always wanted deep brunette hair and a nose ring. (Which seals it... I'll never move to Lynden).

18. I want to try out for Women's Pro Soccer this spring, but there's no chance in heck I'll ever be recruited. Well, at least I signed up on the website. It'll be some miracle if they call me.

19. I would LOVE to audition for American Idol, and have 3 years left to do it. Next time they're in Portland or Seattle, I'm there baby. Even if I get rejected. It would just be fun.

20. I miss my college days. Staying up late laughing with friends, drinking Lattes and studying at Starbucks ALL the time, writing term papers with my Mike's Hard Lemonade, falling asleep in the library while pretending to study... ahhh, the memories.

21. I will learn how to do a back flip someday. (When I'm back in shape).

22. ... is how old I was when I met Aaron. We got married 15 months later!

23. God has been whispering to me a lot lately. And I have to emphasize the "whispering" part... he's really making me pay attention.

24. I love that show, but liked it better when CTU was still intact. But yay, at least Chloe's still around.

25. I only have one pair of jeans I like to wear right now. At least they're a size that makes me happy.

26. Kung Fu Panda is a diamond in the rough. And that's not even an opinion... its a fact.

27. I genuinely love people. I think some naturally annoy me, but I love them anyway. I want the best for people.

No comments: