Friday, October 19, 2007

As low as things may get here on earth, its nice to have an eternal perspective. I'm glad I believe and know what is right. After just under a week of questioning and a few complications with my pregnancy, I finally got confirmation. I miscarried. But its nice to know that although I am flawed and imperfect, there's someone who IS perfect and IS good.

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord blessed be Your Name

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there kelly...
I just randomly clicked on your site through Christie's...God must have know that you would need lots of people praying for you and your family.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss...your faith in the Goodness of our God is so encouraging...I will continue to pray for you all during this very difficult time.
Know that you are loved beyond words,
tarena beckham

Abbey said...

Oh Kel, I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you right now Kelly-bean. Love you.

Bridget Beth said...

I'm so sorry, Kelly. I'm praying and thinking of you, too.

I admire your courage and strength in the Lord during this hard time.

Anonymous said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers.
We love you.

Gr Phil and Gr Ann

Becky said...

Love you Kel~ you're all in our hearts and prayers.

e said...

Hey Kelly, I was so sorry to hear about this. I love you!!