....in June
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congratulations!!!! So you just found out huh? How are you feeling?
WOOHOOOO! Congrats to all of you! You are going to be a busy girl~ love you!
mildly sick, which makes me happy. :)
congratulations!!!!
ummm...was this planned? you crazy girl...No, what I really mean is CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ian is so cute that it'd be a crime not to have more!!!
Yay! Congratulations, Kelly! :)
Congrats - very creative in your delivery too! I can't wait to see the newest addition! God is good!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congratulations!!!! So you just found out huh? How are you feeling?
WOOHOOOO! Congrats to all of you! You are going to be a busy girl~ love you!
mildly sick, which makes me happy. :)
congratulations!!!!
ummm...was this planned? you crazy girl...
No, what I really mean is CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ian is so cute that it'd be a crime not to have more!!!
Yay! Congratulations, Kelly! :)
Congrats - very creative in your delivery too! I can't wait to see the newest addition! God is good!
Post a Comment