Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ghoul Times in Blaine.

Polyester Man and Happy the Dwarf.
Aaron and I. We were still bored at this point, then chaos broke loose and everyone and their uncle showed up. I don't know what I was, which is how it usually turns out for me on Halloween.
Order Here.
Eat this.
Ian and his Tele-Evangelist Used Car Salesman Grandfather.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'll be darned if that isn't the cutest happiest dwarf I've ever laid eyes on. Did you check out Rich's daughter yet? Cutest chicken award goes to her. And hello? I'm I the ONLY mom who didn't make her own costumes? I'm feeling a bit "uncrafty" at the moment. Lovin' your wig and grandpa's getup too. :-)

Rich Sclafani said...

awesome pictures k! you all look terrific and so does the food!

Anonymous said...

what i can't believe is that he kept that beard on! my kids would not have stood for that. but ian is amazing. and sooooo cute.

kel said...

oh no no, believe you me, he did not keep it on. we had ONE good picture of Happy the Dwarf actually smiling and keeping his happy hat on, and the rest are of a growing toddler tearing it off and turning into "limp boy" as we tried to hold him down.

Becky said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Yes, Grandma Cindy is a whiz at all things children. I still remember being "Snow White" when I lived with you guys. To this day, Hans still has a thing for Snow White~ funny thing!